ST. FRANCIS of Assisi PARISH

Fr. Bhuro Mangho

Parish Priest
Pilgrim Road, Old Haji Camp Karachi-74200
021-3278-3031

History

St. Francis Parish came into existence in 1936. In that year for the, first time a resident priest was appointed. From 1933 a priest from St. Patrick’s used to come in this illaqa for the spiritual needs of the people.

From 1933 to 1964 this parish was under the Franciscan Fathers. In 1964 the diocesans took over the parish. The parish began with few families but today there are about 1050 families.

The legion group, Bible study group, Sunday school, St. Vincent De Paul and Altar boy’s association offer many opportunities to lead youth along the right path

Areas within the Parish

  1. Ranchore Lines
  2. Agra Taj
  3. Ej, 8, 12, 14
  4. Banares
  5. Slaughter House
  6. Bagdadi
  7. Depot-18
  8. Golimar (Purana)
  9. C.M.S Compound
  10. City Rly Camp

Gallery

Scroll to Top