Our Lady of Fatima Parish

Fr. Joshua Joseph Rangel

Parish Priest
73, Randle Road, Karachi -74400
021-3272-2957

info@archdioceseofkarachi.com

History

In 1950, on the occasion of the pilgrim Virgin of Fatima’, first visit to Karachi, the Catholics vowed that the next Church to be erected would be dedicated to our Lady of Fatima.

On the 22-8-1953. the Most Rev. Alcuin Van Miltenburg (the late Archbishop of Karachi) set the boundaries of the new parish.

May 1955 became a chaplaincy under St. Patrick’s with resident priests. In Sept. 1957 it became an independent parish.

On the 13-7-1962. the foundation Stone was blessed and and laid by H.E. Mgr Xavier Zupien, the Vatican Internuncio. On the 8-9-1963, the Church was blessed and dedicated Our Lady of Fatima.

Areas within the Parish

  1.  Doli Khata
  2. Misquaa Housing Society
  3. Plaza OUMegrg
  4.  Plaza Quaters
  5. Jubilee-Rivoli
  6. Police Headquarters 
  7. Tabela Basti

Gallery

Scroll to Top